Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Grandpa Milton

Tim's Grandpa Milton was a special man. He was one of those people who accepted everyone for who they are and loved you unconditionally.  Just like Mormor & Papa, Grandpa Milton welcomed me to the Milton clan with open arms and was always so sweet when we were able to visit.  Grandpa Milton passed away on Superbowl Sunday and he will be missed by many, but he left quite a legacy.
Instead of a funeral, Tim's family had a celebration of life to celebrate the legacy Grandpa Milton left behind.  Tim, Addy, & I were able to fly up to join the rest of the Milton family at the end of March (I know, I am a month behind).  It was great to catch up with the Milton's and meet some of Tim's cousins for the first time.  I am so glad we were able to go.  Tim, Addy, & I are beyond lucky to be included in such great families.
The Great Grandchildren
The Grandchildren
 The Children
 Our little Milton family
 Marve Goofing Around

No comments: