Wednesday, August 1, 2012

4th of July/Josh's Birthday

Alison and Brad hosted our family again for our 4th of July/Josh's Birthday celebration.  It is great having access to a pool and the kids played non-stop.  Food did not even entice them to stay out for very long.  As a mom, I truly appreciate the moments where you can fully exhaust your child as it means more quiet time later. :-) Since I was also in the pool the majority of the day, Alison had to take the pictures for me and I supplemented a few later on. 
Addy's 4th of July Outfit
 Donovan
 Renee & Brody
 The men
 Dylan & Matthew
 Melissa & Roy
 Grandma
 Uncle Buddy...this captures his personality almost perfectly
 G-ma & her grandbaby
 A thoroughly exhausted love bug
 Nicole & Josh, the b-day boy
 Time for fireworks...and yes, my mom was cold.

Fireworks!
Fast asleep...didn't make it to the end. :-)

No comments: