Saturday, November 14, 2009

Making Room

When Tim & I bought our condo we opted to buy a 2 bedroom, not because we thought we would start a family soon, but more to store all of the "stuff" we have.  Little did we know, we would be welcoming a little one only 2 years after we bought our home.

Over the past couple of weeks we have really been thinking about how to clean out our guest room/office to make room for our little girl and boy has the task seemed daunting.  Last week I started cleaning out the closet and stopped after about 5 minutes because I was so overwhelmed.  This week, however, Tim & I both took stabs at cleaning out the closet and organizing what we had.  Surprisingly we have found places for almost everything from the room (big thanks to my mom who is letting us store some stuff at her house!) and today we moved the majority of the office furniture out and moved the baby's furniture (which is still in boxes) in.  Wow!!  What a chore but so rewarding at the same time.  Now it is time to assemble the furniture....with Dennis' help, I am hoping it will go well and we will be one step closer to being ready for our little girl. Wish us luck!!    

2 comments:

Kelly and Company said...

Can't wait to see pictures of the new room! :)

Becky @ Rub Some Dirt On It said...

Yea! Welcome to the blog world! I love reading it already! :)