Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A Few of Her Favorite Things....

right now. 

Right now, Addy loves playing with her dogs.  I think she has even started to tease them with the toy if that is possible at her age.  The dogs are starting to realize she can somewhat play and often drop the toy in front of her.  She also loves "petting" (aka grabbing their fur) them too. 


As you can tell from the last two photos, Addy also loves sitting.  She will now tolerate tummy time, but she really prefers sitting.  She loves "dancing" (wiggling) when there is music playing.  She even dances to Sesame Street, which brings me to another one of Addy's favs.  She loves watching Sesame Street.  It started with only 5 minutes and now can last about 30 minutes.  Some may think I am crazy for letting my daughter watch TV already, but I think it is adorable.  And maybe she will learn something in the process?  She also loves her teething rings, even though there are still no teeth in sight.


Addy is also a fan of grabbing anything and everything in sight and shoving it in her mouth.  This includes her feet (a new fascination), camera cords, the dogs toys, the remote, etc.  It has become hard to take pictures because she wants to grab the camera.

Addy also loves making faces at me. Sometimes it is just a look of surprise (even though I have been taking pictures for awhile) or a look telling me she thinks I am crazy.  Either way she is still adorable and full of personality and one of my favorite things is spending time with my little monkey.


P.S. For the record, Addy does own more than one outfit.  Believe or not, many of these pictures were taken on different days.  I guess we know which outfit is my favorite right now. :-)

3 comments:

Tish said...

LOVE the pics Alana!!!!!! You're taking awesome pictures!!!!!!

Hope things are settling down from the start of the school year :)

Colleen said...

I'm sure things have been crazy with the beginning of school so thanks for taking the time to put up a new post! It's so fun reading about Addy's new favorites and, of course, the pictures are great! Such a pretty girl :)

Becky @ Rub Some Dirt On It said...

I love this post because it makes me feel like I'm getting to know her. Even though we haven't met yet, I want to feel like we have! :)