Saturday, May 28, 2011

SeaLife/Legoland

I know I have been a slacker in the blogging department. I am not usually one for excuses, but man, we have been a little busy.  Last weekend alone we visited with some friends from Norcal, went to a wedding, and then Addy & I headed to SeaLife/Legoland.  That mixed in with teething, allergies, some sleepless nights, the end of school and we have been a little too busy to blog and I am sorry for those of you who love the blog.
You must also forgive me for not taking my camera to dinner & breakfast with friends and to the wedding.  It didn't fit into my purse.  I did bring it when we took advantage of our free ticket to SeaLife/Legoland (there are some perks to being a teacher in So Cal). So, I hope you enjoy the pictures I do have. And hopefully life will slow down in a few weeks when I am on summer break!
The Crew
Love the Lego sculptures throughout SeaLife
"That is the life." -Brad
Love Bug really was interested in the fish this time...yay!

Especially when she got to touch!

And there were some cool animals, like this nautilus.
But I was disappointed in the Octopus Garden that has been overly advertised on the radio...
this little guy was the only octopus I saw.
Love this little girl
I had never been to Legoland before...amazing Lego sculptures!

Even Love Bug was impressed
So, here is to a great trip to SeaLife/Legoland and only a few short weeks to summer!

No comments: