Saturday, May 14, 2011

I am a Mom...

because of this little girl.
She lights up my life and gives me something to smile about each and every day.  
To celebrate being a mommy & thank my mommy, this Mother's Day, Tim, Alison, Addy, & my mom went to brunch at Miguel's Cocina.  Yup, same restaurant as last year but at a new location by our house.  It was delicious...mmmmm...white cheese sauce...and we had a nice time.  The unlimited mimosas helped too. :-)
Tim had to work, my mom had to drive to LA, and Alison had plans with Brad's mom, so Addy & I got to spend the rest of the day just relaxin' at home until I decided to treat us to a cake pop and myself to a drink.  Addy also got to wander around outside in the little courtyard.  Then home for a quiet night.
Overall the day was a success and I am so very thankful I got to share it with my mom.  Nothing like being a mom and still having your own mom around to share the experience with.  Mom, thank you for being you!  You are an inspiration to many, but most of all to my sisters and me.  Love you!
And Addy, thank you for making me a mom.  There is nothing like it and I am so glad we found each other!!


Side note: The above pictures were taken & edited with my iPhone with an app called Camera+...I LOVE it!! Best camera app I have found so far (even better than Instagram!).

No comments: