Monday, September 26, 2011

Fall

Fall is one of my favorite seasons.  It starts cooling off, we get to wear pants and jeans comfortably, and the holidays start.  I also love how the fall sky always seems to amaze me.  Just like this picture.  Beautiful.
And of course, the best part of Fall, FOOTBALL!!!!  I love football and am trying to teach Addy some key football terms: touchdown, Chargers, run.  She is a quick learner so I am sure she will understand some of the excitement by the end of the season.  She does know her Charger shirt matches Mommy's and she wears it with pride.  Doesn't she look adorable?
Anyways, welcome Fall!  We are glad you are here!

2 comments:

Alison said...

Love lve love that photo of addy!!! So cute!

Becky @ Rub Some Dirt On It said...

She sure is cute!! :) But still, you should teach her to say Go Pats ;)