Sunday, September 25, 2011

My Grandpa

My grandpa is amazing.  No seriously, he IS amazing.  You only have to meet him once to know what I am talking about.  My grandpa has been a lot of things to a lot of different people and all admire him.  Yesterday, a lot of those people gathered in Temecula to celebrate my grandpa's 90th birthday party.  The party was full of smiles, reminiscing, pictures, family, and lots of love.  My grandpa beamed throughout the whole party and I could not be more proud to be part of my family.  We all came together from near and far and had a special day.  One of those days that only happens every so often but will always remain in your memories.
Here are just a few pictures to capture the mood:
 
 One of the few pictures I have of Addy, who wanted to be a grumpy head. Isn't Maddie adorable?
 
 
And the formal pictures:









The day went great, thanks to my aunts & mom. 
And happy birthday Grandpa!!

1 comment:

Alison said...

It truly was a wonderful day celebrating one of the most amazing men in our lives! We are very lucky to have him and our loving family! Thank you for documenting the day!