Saturday, November 5, 2011

Halloween

While this was not Addy's first Halloween, it was her first Halloween dressing up and eating candy.  If you remember back to last Halloween, I did not dress Addy up in a costume.   She had lots of cute Halloween outfits, but I choose not to get her a costume.  This year was different.  Addy dressed up as a bee.
I think she pulled it off well. We taught her how to "bzzzz" but of course, Addy does not do anything unless she wants to, so I am not sure anyone heard it.  There was quite a few "Boos" over the day, so I think she understood what Halloween was all about. 
My mom took Addy to Madison's school and Addy got to see all of the elementary school kids dressed up, watch a performance of Thriller, and play with Madison & her friends on the playground.  I am sure that was the highlight of Addy's day.  The highlight of my day was trick or treating at my grandparents.  It has become tradition that all the great-grandkids visit my grandparents and it is so fun to see them all together.  Taking a picture of all the kids together...big fete...but I think we got a few good ones.
 
 
And of course, I had to get a picture of Titi Alison & Addy
And a picture of the aunts
Then home to give out candy to the kids in our neighborhood.  Overall, another successful Halloween!

No comments: