Thursday, November 11, 2010

Halloween

This Halloween I made the executive decision to not dress Addy in a costume.  While this provoked quite the debate, the decision was made and I stuck to it.   We did not go treat-or-treating and did not go to any parties, we just hung out with family for a little bit, so I didn't feel a costume was needed.  Instead, Addy had two Halloween outfits she wore on the days leading up to and actual Halloween.

Outfit #1
 
Outfit #2





For actual Halloween we just went to my grandparents to see all of my cousins' kids dressed up.  We tried to take a picture, but it was hard to get one where all 5 kids were looking at the camera, much less smiling all at once. :-)  Not a bad picture though, even though our Ariel (aka Madison) isn't really smiling.  
With/without a costume I think Halloween was a success!  And I am looking forward to next year, when Addy will trick-or-treat and Mommy will get to raid her goodies. :-)

1 comment:

Cyndy said...

They were all so adorable! Loved it! And the BEST part of Halloween is raiding the goodies, for sure! :)