Thursday, May 24, 2012

I don't want to forget...

Time has run away from me and I planned on writing this post awhile ago, so some of these items are old, but I still wanted to write them down.

I don't want to forget...

how Addy wants me to do everything with her "Momma too?"

Addy's opinions about music in the car.  She prefers Wiz Kalifa & Snoop Dogg over John Mayer.  And still loves her "Baby" song.

terrorizing and chasing the dogs (ours and my mom's) with the stroller.

how excited Addy gets when she finds out Tay Tay will be at G-ma's...and how she can drive Taylor nuts like only a wannabe little sister can.
 
 the independence Addy has shown recently and how she wants to do everything for herself...carry her own backpack, "click" her carseat, get in/out of the car, and turning on the tv.
our showers on the weekends...who knew someone could love the shower as much as me??

the bedtime routine of reading books, tucking Addy in, blowing out the light, and then having to lay next to her bed on the floor.
the gazillion things Addy "needs" on her bed to sleep, including but not limited to 4 blankets, Froggy, Bear, Minnie, Big Frog, and dolly.

No comments: