Sunday, May 13, 2012

Legoland

Have I ever mentioned how lucky Addy is to have such great friends???  She is beyond lucky that I just happened to be working with Heather & Lauren, who just happened to be pregnant at the same time as me, and who just happened to be cool.  :-)  I love that Micah, Charli, and Addy get along and are all fun to be around.  They are just so fun together.
A couple of weeks ago we decided to take advantage of Legoland's Teacher Appreciation Day and take the girls for a free day at Legoland. 
In Line
 Woo Hoo
 Where's the water?
 Vroom..vroom.
 Storybook Land
 The bugs & I
Addy & Charli
 
 Poor Micah got hurt
 And Mission Accomplished: Wear Addy out!







1 comment:

Becky @ Rub Some Dirt On It said...

Ahem....I was cool and pregnant at the same time as you!!! I just live 3000 miles away. Playdate soon! Emmy would love Legoland!