Saturday, February 27, 2010

Firsts

Adelyn is going to have lots of firsts over the next couple of years.  Over the last week, she has already had a couple.

In the hospital, Adelyn got her first binky. 

A little big, but a lifesaver the first day and night in the hospital.  We have now moved onto smaller binkies that our dog, Lily love to chew up.

In the hospital, Adelyn also had her first bath.  She did not like it one bit!

Who are you?  And what are you doing to me?

Leaving the hospital, we also had our first car ride as a family.
 

There are a lot more firsts, but this is what I will leave you with today.  Hope you enjoyed!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see her!!! She looks adorable!

-Liz

Cyndy said...

I'm so sad we haven't met her yet... but we will someday! I hope she stays a pacifier baby! LOL! They are special!!! : ) Looking forward to all her "firsts".

Raylene Streuber said...

She's so tiny. Oh geez, why do you have to go and give me baby fever again!!! I LOVE little babies. Everyone will tell you to enjoy every single second, but really you need to savor every second because they grow up so darn fast!!

Alana said...

I have never been a baby person, but she sure is cuddly and fun. We are definitely trying to savor every moment right now, but soon the real world is going to catch up with us.