Sunday, February 28, 2010

Adelyn's Furry Friends

For nine months Tim and I wondered how our first "babies" were going to deal with our new addition.  Were Izzie and Lily going to behave with Adelyn?  Was their barking going to disturb her?

Of course, all of our worrying seems to be for nothing.  At first the dogs were ambivalent to her, and slowly the have come to realize Adelyn is here to stay. They even like cuddling with her and Daddy.


Izzie has already started protecting her little sister while she sleeps.  And no, I wasn't too far away.

And when Addie is getting her diaper changed, Izzie and Lily are playing under the crib. 


I can't wait to see how our puppies do once Addie is moving!

2 comments:

Becky @ Rub Some Dirt On It said...

Jackson made me show him that video 3x! I love them and they love her, it seems :) Happy you guys are having fun!

Anonymous said...

Was that me in the background of that video? Or was that you??? They crack me up, I can't wait until Addie is in the bed and she has a bouncy ride when Izzy is under there! Adelyn is going to think it is so much fun!
~Auntie Alison