Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Girly Girl

 
Even though she loves climbing, Addy is very much a girly girl. She loves her beads and jewelry.  She has also decided she loves carrying a "purse." Sometimes Addy's purse is a bucket for the beach (like in the video of her walking), sometimes it is a picnic basket, sometimes she will steal your purse to use as her own.  My mom bought Addy her own purse (a kid version) to use at her house and then we had a dilemma, what would we use as a purse at home?  Because I am such a great mommy, and didn't want my nice big Coach purses getting dragged around the house, I gave Addy my wristlet to use what we are home.  Yup, she is carrying Coach at a ripe old age of 16 months.   Addy loves it and I love that I get to share my love of girly things with her.

Photobucket 
 

No comments: