Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Lady Bug

Recently my love bug was having issues going to bed at night.  This is my little girl who, as long as we stuck to our routine, was usually asleep within minutes of laying her down.  Now I feel it was a mixture of things causing this sleep issue: I broke her mobile, she was teething, routines were a little out of whack.  After several nights of 10 pm bedtimes (3 hours after the normal bedtime) and LOTS of crying, Tim and I were at our wits end.  Enter Lady Bug.
Lady Bug is from a toy store by our house and projects the constellation on the ceiling above Addy's crib. It has three different colors (red, green, & blue) and I thought it was cool enough to try and see if it would distract Addy from fighting sleep.  Amazing...it worked the first night. Back to our routine and our love bug is sleeping through the night after going to bed peacefully.

1 comment:

Becky @ Rub Some Dirt On It said...

Way to go Mama!! :) Looks wonderful and soothing. I'll have you send me one if Emmy pulls that crap in a few months!