Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Full Timer Party

Every year Trader Joe's throws its full-time (aka management) crew a party.  If you remember, it was one of the first times we went out without Addy last year.  This year the party was at the Balboa Bay Club and Resort in Newport Beach .  Since the hotel was over 30 miles away from our house, we also got a free hotel room for the night.  Thankfully, my mom & Alison agreed to watch Addy for the night so Tim & I were free. (Thank you Mom & Alison!)  It was so very relaxing to just eat, drink, and dance with no concerns about an early wake-up call.
Crummy photo...oh well, it was dark and I only had my phone.  We really did look good. :-)
Overall, a successful night for all.  Tim & I had a great time and Addy had a great sleepover with her G-ma & Auntie Alison.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

So glad you were able to go!! I treasure the times when Roy and I get to have a night away without children!!