Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Random Pics

I have definitely been slacking off on blogging...I am sorry.  I have been writing, just a different type of writing.  Anyways, I have been trying to take a picture a day on my phone and thought I would share them with you.  Enjoy!

Somehow Love Bug got hold of a pen while in bed...she loved writing on her knees. 
And we also played with some stickers from Taylor's birthday party goody bag. 
It was a decorate ourselves kind of day. :-)
 We have been taking LOTS of walks and love visiting our local parks. 
 
 
 
The races rock...even on an overcast day.
 
 Lunch with the cousins
With a shopaholic mommy, you go shopping quite a bit.  
This was my view from my rear view mirror after done parking (not driving, promise).
 I have started bribing my daughter to go to the mall by letting her play first, 
and then we visit the doggies in the pet store.
Of course, Home Depot is always fun too.  You can play with their displays.
 
Coloring is fun too.
 
 And what would summer be without mini ice cream cones?
Showing the Padres some love

1 comment:

Tish said...

WOW!!!! I can't believe how big she is getting! They grow soooo fast! She's starting to really get a toddler face and growing out of the baby face - she's so stinking cute!! Hope your geared up for school :) Cant' wait to see all of you soon :)