Sunday, August 7, 2011

Trip to AZ

This past week, Tim, my mom, Addy & I decided to brave the 115 degree temperatures and visit our Christman family out in Phoenix.  It was a great trip and we all got to meet the newest addition to our family, Miss Avery.  She is beautiful and even Addy, who was cautious at first, came to warm up to Avery.
We visited our cousins.
Well, technically, I visited my cousin and my mom got to see her nephews.
Ate lots of Chicken McNuggets.
Actually, we ate a lot....Mel's Diner food, tacos, and some FABULOUS homemade ice cream from Sweet Republic. 
What else is there to do when it is so hot outside???  Swim, maybe?
 Avery's first swim
And play with Avery on her mat?
Avery loves her mommy...can you tell?
 
And overall, we just had a great time.  Thank you Justin & Jamie for letting us invade your house!  And Brad for letting us storm into yours! 

No comments: