Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas 2011

Wow..Christmas came and went so quickly...but it sure was great. Addy was so much fun this year and seemed to really be in awe of all the Christmas wonder around her.  She loved our Christmas tree and the lights I hung on our porch.  She ooohed and ahhhed when we went to look at lights.  And presents...she loved opening her presents this year.  She loved them so much she savored every moment of opening them (hence why it took hours to open all of her presents).  It was great and I loved every minute of the Christmas season.  I must have enjoyed my day so much that I forgot how to take pictures because I did not end up with very many pictures that were worthy of sharing.   Here's what I have been able to salvage.
First a video of Addy seeing her bike:
Our tree
 Addy loves her new bike...and helmet!
She even kept the helmet on to open the rest of her presents.  Have to be safe in this house!
Then on to my mom's house.  Mandy & my mom
 The best picture of Addy in her dress...unfortunately she does not love the camera much any more.
If you have any tips on how to make her smile...can you email me??
 Alison & Addy
 Who wants a book about Dick Cheney?!?  Brad.  And who bought it for him?!?  My mom.
Really?!?  (wink, wink)
 Alison & Brad
 Cousin present exchange
 Addy loved Maddie's & Taylor's dolly
 Samantha & Kayla

1 comment:

Becky @ Rub Some Dirt On It said...

Jason and I enjoyed that video and were glad to get a little glimpse into your lives :) We say it all the time, but she and Emmy are the same person on different coasts :)