Sunday, December 18, 2011

Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving was like many before it, full of lots of family, food, wine, and great conversations.  While it was like others, this Thanksgiving felt different.  I am not sure if it was because Addy was actually able to play with her cousins and keep up with them, or if there were less people so I felt I actually talked to everyone, but this Thanksgiving felt different in a good way.  I left my mom's house full of love and an understanding of what Thanksgiving is really about: being thankful for all that we have.  I am so very thankful for both of our families, friends, and the life we have been given.  Enough of the mushiness and onto the pictures.
Melissa & Kayla
 Uncle Buddy, Roy, & Matthew
 Anna (Brad's mom) & Brad
 Andrea (@her first Thanksgiving with us in years!!), Taylor, Mom, & Grandpa
 Cyndy & her girls
 Our two chefs (missing their helper, Alison)
 My loves
 My family
 Our little family
 G-Ma & Addy


No comments: