Sunday, May 9, 2010

A Day at the Zoo


When I went back to work, Tim took his paternity leave.  I am so lucky to have a husband who is willing to stay at home with his little girl for a few weeks and bond with her. Addy sure does love her daddy.  Since Tim has been off, Tim & Josh have been trying to get to either the zoo or Wild Animal Park with the girls and this week, they were finally able to.
From what Tim has told me, they had a great time looking at the gorillas, flamingos, otters, monkeys, polar bears, panda bears, and hippos.  I guess Addy slept most of the day away, but that didn't stop everyone else from walking around for hours and enjoying themselves.  Here is Addy & her big cousins, Maddie & Taylor.

1 comment:

Cyndy said...

LOL! Too cute! Josh told me Tim got a pic of the 3 of them. Madison sure had a great time and I know Josh appreciated having a guy to hang out with. Maddie was very excited that she got to "hold" Addy!