Sunday, August 15, 2010

Beach Time

I have been wanting to go to the beach ALL summer long, but for some reason I haven't gone.  That is until I had a good reason: to visit with Tish, Claire, & Karen (one of my college roommates, her daughter, & her mom).  We were able to meet up two days and had a great time enjoying the sun, the water, and good company.
Tish's mom owns a fancy camera (one that I would love to own!) and let us take some pictures of Addy at the beach. 

Addy wasn't sure about the sand, but did like putting her feet into the surf. :-)

 She also took a good nap the first day.


And beautiful Claire had a great time too!
Thank you Tish, Karen, & Claire for visiting!  And Liz, it was great to see you too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks like so much fun! love the green dress! wink :o) shan