Monday, August 16, 2010

Spontaneous Laughing

Addy has becoming quite the little giggler.  She is quick to laugh if we tickle her or are playing around but she hasn't really just started laughing on her own without somehow being stimulated .  This evening Addy was super fussing and to calm her down she sat down with me on the couch.  The dogs, like always, brought their toy over and Addy just started busting up with laughter.  It surprised me at first and then I realized she was laughing on her own!  I got a little video with my phone.  I was trying to video tape Addy, play with the dogs, and video, so it isn't the best video but you can most definitely hear Addy laughing. :-) Enjoy.

2 comments:

lauren & aaron said...

That is such a great laugh!!!

Cyndy said...

Adorable! Almost no better sound than a baby laughing! Love it!