Thursday, November 11, 2010

Restless Sleeper

Addy has been a restless sleeper since she was a baby.  She makes lots of noises in her sleep, whimpers sometimes, and usually wakes up with her blankets everywhere.  Since she has become more mobile, she has also woken up all over the crib.  Sometimes she is on her belly, sometimes she is in the corner of the crib, and until recently when I put all of the bumpers in, she had feet dangling out of the crib.  Please excuse the following pictures' quality.  I didn't really want to wake her up with the big flash.
This is what Addy looks like when I put her to bed:

And this is how I have found her:





While I used to worry about our restless girl, I have started to relax about Addy's sleeping and have actually found some humor in it.  I sure do love walking in her room in the morning to see where she is!  And that smile is pretty fun too!

Side notes: Yes, you are seeing some Christmas themed pjs.  What can I say?  Baby girl is growing faster than I thought. And in this last picture Addy had not only completely turned herself around, but she also found that binky and put it in herself.  She didn't go to sleep with a binky.

No comments: