Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful

I am thankful for so many things, but to just highlight a few:

I am thankful for the best friend, husband, and dad a girl could ever wish for.  And he is pretty freakin' cute too.

I am thankful for my adorable, sweet, beautiful, happy little girl.  She is more wonderful than I could have wished for.  And I think she might be thankful for me too...at least her shirt says she is. :-)

I am thankful for my mom, who just happens to be a fabulous dad, babysitter, role model, and best friend too.  She is amazing and I strive to live up to her example.
I am thankful for my sisters.  They keep me in check, listen to me whenever I need them, they give great hugs, know how celebrate, and have been through everything with me.  There is no one in the world who understands me like my sisters.
 
I don't have a picture with all of my family in it...but that does not matter because I am thankful for all of my family (extended, in-laws, even adopted family members).  I have a sense of security because of my family.  There are so many people who care about me, Tim, & Addy that no matter what happens, we will be loved and taken care of.  I guess this probably not a good thing, but I cannot help it, we are just lucky that way.  Our families are awesome.

And last but not least, I am so very thankful for our friends.  Tim & I both have been blessed with some really fabulous friends.  All of our friends are fun, entertaining, and are so giving.  Our lives are so full because of all our friends.

While I am thankful for many other things (like our dogs, jobs, cars, health, etc) I am truly most thankful for all of you.  I hope I have not left anyone out, and if I have, I am very sorry.  Our lives would not be as rich without all of you. Thank you very much!

And Happy Thanksgiving!!  Hope it is full of good food, love, and good wine!


1 comment:

Becky @ Rub Some Dirt On It said...

Aww, I made the blog!! Woo hoo! :) We're thankful for the Miltons in our lives, too!