Friday, December 24, 2010

First Present

In my family we have a tradition of opening pajamas from my mom on Christmas Eve.  However, since Tim & I have started a family and will be staying at our house tonight, we had to improvise and just open the pjs when most of us were together.  That just happened to be yesterday.
So, I originally just shot this video to show Tim how Addy did opening her first Christmas present but last night when I saw how much he enjoyed it, I thought I would share with everyone.  Please excuse the less than stellar videotaping skills but I kept forgetting I was recording. :-)  And Merry Christmas Eve!  We hope you have a great holiday with those you love!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

So sweet! I love how she just looks at you all with her big blue eyes while you are all clapping and THEN claps and smiles :)

Tish said...

She is so stinkin smart! She is so into it! I love it!!!!