Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Ho...Ho...No..

 Being the Key Club Advisor, daughter of the Kiwanis Treasurer, and cousin to the Kiwanis President of Fallbrook has it perks.  One of them, I get to crash the Christmas party they throw for a local preschool.  Think: Christmas music, cookies, lots of excited kids, craft room, AND the chance to sit on Santa's lap!

Addy was excited to see her cousins, grandma, and Auntie Alison.  In fact, she even liked watching Santa...

 
But when it came to sitting on Santa's lap...Addy lost it.  Sadly, Addy did not like Santa and she started bawling right away.
It did not help to have me there with her, but I did get to have my first photo with Santa in about 18 years. :-)
Even after sitting on his lap, Addy could not help but look at Santa and cry.  Even when her Mommy & g-ma were trying to take a cute picture.
Oh well.  There is always next year. 

Santa, please don't hold this against Addy.  She was a very good girl all year and she would like some new toys.  Thanks!

2 comments:

lauren & aaron said...

I love it! I especially love the photo in the upper left-hand corner....lookslike she's after some Christmas cookies!! :)

Alison said...

wow....I think I was more excited than anyone! That was a BIG smile on my face. it was so fun watching Addy, even if she did cry...and Santa, Addy was a great girl all year so she really does deserve lots of toys this year!