Sunday, April 17, 2011

Jamie's Baby Shower

Remember my cousin, Justin, & his wife, Jamie, we just visited in Phoenix a couple of weeks ago?  Well, we were able to have a little baby shower for Jamie today here in San Diego.  I am posting a lot of pictures because there were some who were unable to be there and I wanted to make sure they got to partake in the fun too.  (We missed you, Cyndy!!) And a HUGE thank you to Kay who hosted all of us!!  She did an awesome job, as you will see in the pictures.
Fancy tables and pretty decorations
Lots of presents!
One of these on every table...mmmm..
Our beautiful hostess
Present time




 Quilt made by Aunt Sandy
A card made by Jamie's grandma
And some random pictures I like...
 Aunt Pam (and Grandma-to-be) reading to Addy
 
 
Congratulations Jamie & Justin!  We cannot wait to meet Baby Girl!!

1 comment:

Cyndy said...

Thanks for the pics! So sad I missed it!!! Everything looked amazing!