Monday, June 7, 2010

Mom & Dad's Night Out

I love that Tim works for Trader Joe's.  We get a small discount, Tim has great co-workers, my husband does most of my grocery shopping, and last but not least, Tim & I get to go to one fancy party a year, the Full-Timers Party.  It is a night of free drinks, dancing, and fabulous food at a fancy hotel.  I look forward to it every year.  This year Auntie Alison volunteered to babysit for us, so Tim and I were able to sneak away for a few hours to hang out with adults.  We had a great time and thoroughly enjoyed a night off.  Thanks Alison & Trader Joe's for a great night!

A family photo before the party

1 comment:

Alison said...

So cute and you know that I will babysit any day anytime! Especially if it means you get to go out for "adult time," I don't want you to get crazy with being with Ms. Addy all the time!