Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Busy...

I know it is a cliche to say it, but life has been busy around here.  Birthday parties, wedding showers, bachelorette parties, putting our townhome up for sale (yup, can you believe it??), Tim's days off switching, and just life in general.  Things seem to move so much faster with toddler in tow.  Maybe it is because she is faster? 
Despite life being busy, I decided (with they help of a Living Social deal) to take an online photography course.  I have wanted to work on my photography for awhile and this seemed like the perfect opportunity.  Even better, the class I am taking is focused on parents who want to photograph their children.  It is called Photosanity and is all about keeping your sanity while taking pictures of your kids.  Perfect, right?
Our first assignment was to start a photograph a day project (aka 365 Project).  Thankfully our instructor already had a program lined up to keep our pictures organized and told us it was absolutely okay to use our iPhones for photos.  If you would like to see how I have done up to today, you can see my calendar here: My Photo Calendar.
This week I need to take a couple of photos of Addy displaying emotion.  While it is not always hard to get emotion out of Addy, it is hard to have my camera handy all of the time.  Especially when I need to be practicing with my good camera.  So, I took Addy to the park today to see what I could get.  Here are a couple of samples.  Do you think any of them display emotion??



I think some of them work for the assignment, but I am going to keep working while the week keeps going. :-)

No comments: