Saturday, November 3, 2012

I am back!

I cannot believe it has almost been 2 months since I posted last.    Unfortunately, when it comes to prioritizing, blogging comes after quite a few things (being a mommy & wife, work, picture taking, and just enjoying life in general).  We have also been busy, but that is nothing new.  So where to start??  I guess back in September!
We took a day trip down to Coronado...
 Great for some pictures.
 

  
Titi Mandy & Tom came down for Veteran's Day so we could celebrate Tom's birthday.
 The beautiful Fall sunrises and sunsets have started
 Addy loves playing soccer in the front yard.
 We have had some cousin time! 
 And played pretend softball.
 Went to our last Padres game of the season

 Mommy & Daddy had a date (Jason Mraz!) and Addy stayed with Titi Alison & Uncle Brad.
 One of Addy's favorite past times?  Cooking and baking.  
This morning she kept asking if we could bake either cookies or cupcakes.
Someone has a sweet tooth!
 Handy Manny, watch out!  Addy wants your job!
 Have I told you what an amazing dad Tim is?? 
This month he learned how to paint toes and fingernails.  And he is good at it!
 If Addy wants to be Cinderella, I should put her to work, right?  
Helping me clean outside in preparation for Grandpa Charlie's birthday party.
 That's about it for our random September pictures.  More to come, I promise! 

No comments: