Saturday, November 3, 2012

Pumpkins

I used to think winter was my favorite season...then I lived in Davis for four winters and came to despise gray clouds and rain.  Moving back to sunny San Diego did not do much for my love of winter and I have come to love fall instead.  The beautiful sunrises and sunsets.  The cool mornings, warm days, and cold nights.  Halloween.  Thanksgiving.  Yummy food.  Delicious coffee.  And pumpkins.  Pumpkins of every shape, color, and size.   No fall would ever be complete without visiting a legit pumpkin patch.  You know, the kind where you actually wander among the vines and pick your own pumpkin.  I may love pumpkins, but I think Addy might love them even more. Here are some pumpkin pictures from the last month.
Love her.
  
G-ma & her love bug
 Addy & Titi Alison
 Fun Times
 Titi Alison & Uncle Brad
 Addy's baby pumpkin
 Love this place!
 After watching a Super Oso show on Jack-O-Laterns, Addy bugged us to carve the pumpkins...
We finally gave in the Saturday before Halloween.
 Any gooey stuff still in there?



No comments: