Tuesday, July 9, 2013

December 2012-7 months late!

I cannot believe it has been 7 months since I last posted.  So many changes in our life and I am not sure I can do any of it justice.  I can't get those 7 months back, but I will definitely try to write about what I can remember.

December 2012
-Looks like I forgot to mention the newest addition to our family in November 2012, Violet.  Violet is a chihuahua/terrier mix we adopted from Helen Woodward.  Lily was very wary, but Violet has won her over since we got her.
-We had a great holiday season.  Addy helped me hang Christmas lights, decorate the tree, and even sat on Santa's lap twice (once at the Kiwanis party and again at the RB Christmas festival).  I know I have said this the last 2 years, but Christmas was so much more fun having her with us.
-Tim and I also found out we would be parents of 2!! We told our families on Christmas Day, but made them promise not to tell until after our first appointment at the beginning of January.
Love these three!! (@ the Fallbrook Christmas Parade)

 Santa with no tears!
Cookie decorating & Santa at RB Inn (spent the night in a tent too!)
 Taking a walk in the rain with new umbrella and rain boots
 Sea World!
 Christmas morning
 The beach in rain boots=genius


No comments: