Sunday, December 20, 2009

Best Restaurant Moment of 2009

Restaurant moment. Share the best restaurant experience you had this year. Who was there? What made it amazing? What taste stands out in your mind?

I love food.  And I love going out for food.  This year, like most years, Tim and I have eaten out in many different restaurants. That said, I think this year the best dining experience we had was at the Melting Pot in La Jolla.  If you have ever been to the Melting Pot, you know the food is delicious and the whole meal is an experience.  However, on this particular trip to the Melting Pot we had FANTASTIC service and food.  The waiter was on top of everything and recommended a wine that was stellar.  Overall the night was just awesome and both Tim and I left relaxed and happy. 

This may not have been the best food we had all year, but it is definitely the experience that stands out in my head. 

Here are some pictures:


The food waiting to be cooked



The food being cooked



And the very satisfied customers

1 comment:

Cyndy said...

The Melting Pot always makes me think of your family!