Sunday, December 13, 2009

Charger Sundays

If you know me well, you know that I love the Chargers.  If I am by a TV and the Chargers are on, I am watching.  I own quite a bit of Charger gear, but was a little concerned when I found out I was going to be pregnant during football season. I wasn't going to fit into my normal clothes!  My aunt, however, took care of the clothes situation.  She bought me a maternity Chargers shirt that should fit me up until February. 

Thanks Aunt Nancy!!

Since I also get very worked up during games, my mom and sister have decided that I needed a babysitter during the game to make sure I stay calm.  Lucky for me, they also like to do stuff for me while they are here.  Auntie Alison has worked very hard these past couple of Sundays to help get BGM's stuff put together so we are ready for her.  She has helped put the bedding in the crib, hung the mobile, put all of the clothes in the dresser, and put the swing & bouncer together.  This has been a huge help for me and Tim and less frustration for us!  Here is what has been accomplished so far:



The room with all of the goodies all put together!



Thanks Auntie Alison!

And GO CHARGERS!

2 comments:

Cyndy said...

It's all looking very cute!!! Including your belly! : )

Becky @ Rub Some Dirt On It said...

Starting to become real, isn't it? The room looks beautiful! :) Go Patriots!