Saturday, June 12, 2010

Lil Stinker...

My precious little girl was a little stinker earlier this week.  The two days this week when I was a "single" mom (aka Tim was working late and I was home by myself), my little girl decided I had to hold her.  I was not able to put her down on the couch next to me, or in the swing (which ALWAYS works).

 Nope, I wasn't allowed to put her down when I was trying to cook dinner or then eating my dinner.  Instead I did both of these items with my little one attached to me.  She didn't cry the whole time. In fact, she even took a smiling picture in the mirror.

*Disclaimer: Please ignore this picture of me.  Look at my darling daughter, not her tired looking mommy. Thank you.

So, she must have just needed some mommy time.  I am not going to complain either. While I enjoy working and having an "adult" life of my own, I also miss my little girl while I am gone.  And she won't be so little forever, so I am going to enjoy it while I can.

3 comments:

Becky @ Rub Some Dirt On It said...

That is when we bust out the Ergo carrier or the Baby Bjorn. Having hands free is something I will never take for granted again!

Alana said...

I thought about getting the Moby out, but I am scared to cook with Addy on the front of me. I am also a slob, so when I eat with her in the Moby, I inevitably spill on her. I just might have to use it next time. :-)

Shannon said...

I think you look cute in this photo! I miss you guys! Can't wait till I get to see you again. Adelyn is getting prettier everyday!