Thursday, June 24, 2010

My 4 Month Old

My baby girl is 4 months, 5 days old.  She weighs 16 lbs exactly and is 24 1/2 inches long.  She is in the 55th percentile for her height and 90th percentile for her weight.  She is my little chunker, but I wouldn't want it any other way.
She wiggles, squeals, and "talks" all of the time. She loves her evening baths and to be held by her mommy and daddy.  She is probably one of the most easy-going, happy babies ever and is content playing in her stroller, on a blanket on the floor, on my lap, and of course, on the couch.  Her favorite toys are her plush farm toys that crinkle, rattle, and are made of different materials.
She acts like she is teething, but really isn't. She wakes up in the morning with enough smiles on her face to brighten anyone's day.  She loves her doggies and watches them while they play.  She sucks her pacifier constantly, even in her sleep.  She loves to cuddle.
And she is my baby girl, my world. 

Love you, Addy Kay!

No comments: