Saturday, February 5, 2011

Jake Visits!

My cousin, Jake, is in the Marine Corps and is currently stationed in North Carolina.  Lucky for us (and for him too I think..avoiding weather), he was asked to come to a conference in San Diego this week.  Last weekend, we all got together to catch up with Jake and visit with each other.  Of course, it was also an excuse for me to use my camera. :-)
Addy loves any excuse to play with her cousins.
 Tay-Tay is too cute
 And Maddie is getting to be such a little girl!!
 I tried to get a good picture with Auntie Alison, but Love Bug has learned how to avoid the camera.
 Father & Daughter
 Father & Son (Jake, our guest of honor!)
 My beautiful sister
 Cousins!! (I love this picture!)
 Father & Son
 Uncle Buddy being a ham...what is new? :-)
 Mema, Pepa, & Maddie

 Boys
 Grandma & Mandy
 Even I got in front of the camera!!
Thank you, Cyndy & Josh for hosting us!! 

1 comment:

Alison said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this post. Can you please send me the photo of me and addy so I can put it in the picture frame I have. :)

The photos are all great and it was so fun seeing Jake (and everyone else!)