Saturday, February 5, 2011

Starbucks

On Thursday I got home from work fairly early and really wanted to go for a walk and to get some coffee.  I convinced Tim & Addy to go along and we all bundled up (seriously, it was like 54 degrees outside) and headed out.  It was a beautiful walk and Starbucks was a nice little treat.  From the moment I got my drink, however, Addy was eyeing my cup. I should have taken a cue from my friend, Lauren, and asked for some extra cups like she did here for Addy's BFF, Micah. 
When we got home, I sat down on the floor to play with Love Bug and she decided to try and grab my cup. After I was done, I let Addy grab the cup and she had a great time....
playing and chewing on the lid...
Imitating Mommy & "drinking"....
and entertaining herself for a good 20 minutes & lookin' adorable while doing it.
Thank you Starbucks, not only for the beverage, but also for entertaining my daughter!

3 comments:

lauren & aaron said...

Hehe....look at her hidden behind that big coffee cup!!! :)

Becky @ Rub Some Dirt On It said...

54 degrees, huh? I feel SO BAD for you! ;)

Alison said...

LOL! I have to tell you, that this is her FAVORITE thing to do after mommy leaves for work on Mondays! I think that auntie might have taught her what a starbucks cup looks like and that it is fun to play with. I have a picture on my phone from a while ago almost exactly like one above. :) I just didn't want to get in trouble by mommy! (There was nothing in it when she played with it!)