Saturday, February 12, 2011

Present

One of the blogs I read has been about being present when you are with your family.  It really hit home with me because I have found myself distracted lately when I am spending time with Addy and Tim.  I am either on the computer, watching TV, or playing with my phone.  So, I have really challenged myself to be more present when I am with those I love. 
Thankfully, I was truly present when Addy discovered blackberries for her first time.
When Addy discovered my wallet and all of the exciting things it holds.
Since I wasn't on the computer, Addy decided to take it over.


2 comments:

lauren & aaron said...

She looks like she's already chattin' it up on Facebook.... ;)

Tish said...

I get the same way and have to re-direct myself too :) It's especially hard when there are lots of things going with work or other family. I can't believe how big she is getting. She's so cute and smart! I can't wait to see you guys soon. I am hoping to take another summer trip! We'll have to see how the baby is but San Diego was such a treat last year :)

I'll send you more of the family pics. Our family friends took them! I'm so glad we got them done.