Sunday, March 13, 2011

Catching Up

You know when you talk to someone on the phone and you are catching up, there is always the question: "what have you been up to?"  In this house, we haven't been up to much and I am not complaining. It is nice to be calm, where all we have to do is relax and enjoy each other.  So, here is a quick post to share with you what we have been up to.
Playing with the Gate: The gate is still a source of entertainment for all of us: the baby,
the dogs, & the parents.
Please excuse the unedited pictures, I am just not into editing tonight.

Hanging out at Home: This involves watching SDSU kill BYU in basketball (finally!), mastering the art of pulling ourselves up,
walking around the coffee table, eating (of course), playing with iPhones, napping (but only when we want to),
and playing with necklaces.
Can you tell which pictures I took with my phone? 

Video of playing with a necklace...not super exciting.  
And nope, Mom, she does not show me where her tummy is but she really can do it...I swear.
Of course, we do love going out to eat with our family (which I forgot to take pictures of, maybe cause I was
talking, eating, and having a good time?) and our new fav, shopping with G-ma.
In a papasan chair at Pier 1.
Nothing like a calm weekend to remind me of what is important in life.

No comments: