Sunday, March 13, 2011

Some Days...

Some days things just do not go smoothly.  Doesn't mean they are not fine days, they are just more challenging than others. Of course, these days also remind you to be thankful for those other days...the good ones.
Wednesday was definitely one of those days.  Addy decided to wake up an hour before normal on a day when Tim worked early.  So, we took a shower, cleaned up the "accident" Addy had in the shower, got dressed, and started eating breakfast all within a reasonable time to get out of the door on time.  Then love bug decided to start feeding the dogs instead of herself.  This is what resulted when I told her she was not able to share her food with the doggies:
Don't worry though, once love bug was in the car and on her way to G-ma's, she was a much happier camper.  So much so that she wouldn't sit still for a picture so you'll just have to take my word for it.
My day continued to be challenging (forgot to put in an earring, tried to make tea with only a cup and no water in the microwave, was late to 4th period, and Tim forgot his phone in his friend's car) but I am here to write about it so I survived.  I am writing to remind myself: there are going to be bad days, just remember to get through them, sleep it off, and then move on. And move on I did...

No comments: