Monday, March 28, 2011

Milk

Addy loves her milk (it is in her bones with a grandpa who grew up on a dairy) which has made the transition from a bottle and formula to a sippy cup and milk very easy.  I have given Addy beverages with a straw too, but I have been too nervous to give her a regular cup.  Tonight, she was eyeing the last couple of drops of milk in my cup.  A bath was on the agenda after dinner so I figured, why not? 
A little messy, but overall a success.  Maybe time to move to a real cup?  Probably not quite yet.

3 comments:

lauren & aaron said...

Two pictures I LOVE: 1) The front-facing carseat picture. I imagine that would be my face, too, if I'd been forced to ride backwards for a year. :) And 2) The final milk-face picture.....it's like she's saying, "What, isn't that how it's done?"

Becky @ Rub Some Dirt On It said...

Priceless! I say frame those in a 3-hole frame and keep it in the kitchen :) She's so pretty

Melissa said...

Adorable!!!