Saturday, October 23, 2010

The Next Steven Spielberg?

Nope, I am not talking about Addy, I am talking about me! I took some videos of Addy this week and using our Flip video camera and made two "movies" of Addy.  Next Steven Spielberg, probably not, but I am quite impressed with myself.  What do you think?

This movie is of Addy playing with Lily.  I am so happy our dogs have adjusted to having to share us with Addy.  In fact, they have realized she can start playing with them.


This movie is of Addy moving around on the floor.  She eventually made it to the diaper bag, which she wanted to explore.  I mean, who wouldn't want to play with our cute diaper bag?  While this movie doesn't show much, Addy is doing pretty well on exploring our floor. :-)

1 comment:

Alison said...

Super Cute! Loved those car PJS too!