Saturday, October 9, 2010

Something to Celebrate

Last weekend, Tim, Addy, & I made the drive back up to Northern California, but this time it was to celebrate. My college roommate, Jess, and our good friend, Kyle, tied the knot after eight years of dating. 

Addy did great on the drives up and back.  She just sat back, played with her toys, and when she got bored, she slept. :-)


The wedding was beautiful and I was lucky to stand up next to Jess as she said her vows. 

Thank you to Michelle for sharing these pictures!

Everyone at the wedding had a great time.  Lucky for Tim & I, we were able to go and just enjoy ourselves because Carolyn & Colleen came over to Berkeley to babysit Addy.  Addy had a great time too.  Thanks for sharing these pictures, Carol!
 

Thanks Jess & Kyle for getting married!  We had a great time celebrating with you!!

1 comment:

Cyndy said...

Fun! I love when things like that work out for everyone! Double goodness!