Saturday, October 30, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Fallbrook has a little pumpkin patch that was perfect for us this year.  It is local, has beautiful pumpkins, and the owners only live down the street from my mom and went to school with my dad.  True Fallbrook, for sure.

Alison and Tim had the day off, and my mom had the afternoon free, so we all decided to head down to the pumpkin patch.  It was a good place for us to just forget what is going on in the world and enjoy each other and of course, Addy.  Not that I am surprised, but she loved putting the pumpkins in her mouth.

I loved taking pictures (even though the lighting was not fabulous).




Of course, we had to take some family pictures too!









Overall, a successful day.  We all got pumpkins and some good pictures!

Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Cyndy said...

Awesome pics and great colors! You will cherish these for years! We love that patch too! Thanks to your mom for telling us about it last year!