Sunday, July 17, 2011

Addy on Vacay

Adelyn loves being on vacation and is already a great little traveler.  This is great for Tim and I because she hasn't kept us from going on any trips.  Cancun was no exception.  Addy did pretty well on the planes (minus one episode when she was having a nightmare and wouldn't wake up) and great while we were on our tour.
Addy got her own seat on 3 of our 4 flights...she loved it. And we loved that she slept.
However, I would venture to say Addy's favorite part of traveling is getting to stay in hotels.  She loves hotel rooms. So many fun things to play with and hotel rooms where you can find places to hide?  Even better.
 
 
 
Even going to bed was fun.  (This routine of getting up and falling down would last a few minutes until she would finally go down and stay down for sleep.)

I must not forget.  A hotel with unlimited food and water bottles???  Addy was in heaven.
 
I think this photo looks like Alison when she was little...anyone else agree?
Addy had a great time in Cancun and I know she is just waiting for our next family adventure.

3 comments:

lauren & aaron said...

Haha I was thinking it looked like your sister, and I haven't even seen her baby pictures! :)

Alison said...

i don't know if that looks like me but if so...then I must have been a dang cute baby! :)

Becky @ Rub Some Dirt On It said...

Oh she makes me laugh!! :) That video is a riot, and the two shots of her in the curtains are hilarious. I can't wait to hear more about your trip!!