Sunday, July 17, 2011

Moon Palace

I do not know where to start with our trip. I posted the professional pictures, but where do I start with the 100 + pictures I took?  I am going to start with our hotel, Moon Palace.  Hopefully through the pictures you can experience the beauty of what we called home for a week.
We were definitely in the tropics, with lots of warm weather, palm trees, beaches, and humidity.


And there were tropical animals too!  Like coatimundis (thank you to Facebook friends for helping me figure that out!!) and monkeys.

At Moon Palace there are 8 different pools.  I only got a picture of "ours" (aka the pool closest to our room).  All of them were beautiful, welcoming, and lots of shade (perfect for my husband).
We also had a fabulous beach front room, complete with a king size bed and jacuzzi tub.

Addy loved the view from her pack n play.  Can you see why?  
I am not trying to brag, I am just trying to convince you to visit Moon Palace.  It was a great experience and I would definitely recommend Moon Palace and Cancun to anyone.  Mexico has been getting a bad reputation here in the United States and this vacation reminded me how the people of Mexico are often friendly and welcoming to visitors. Add that to the beauty of Cancun and you have a wonderful vacation.

No comments: