Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fourth of July

Two years ago when I found out I was pregnant, I dreamed of sharing the 4th of July with my baby.  Basking in the sun,  swimming (if we knew someone with a pool), yummy food, and of course, fireworks!  I hoped my child would enjoy celebrating one of my favorite holidays.
Last year Addy was a little too young to partake in the activities. This year, she was involved and seemed to love every moment (although all of my pictures show an uncharacteristically serious Addy) of jumping into the pool, "swimming" with my mom, eating cupcakes and burgers, and of course, fireworks. Only thing missing for most of the day, Tim.
My grandparents, tolerating the heat so they could watch their great-grandchildren.
 G-ma "swimming" with Addy
The Crew
 
 
What is a pool party without a pool fight?
And back home where I tried to take pictures of Addy's dress...without any real success.
But a beautiful picture of her dirty face.

1 comment:

Becky @ Rub Some Dirt On It said...

Beautiful dress, beautiful face :)